Harrison Drury’s experienced commercial development lawyers understand the challenges you face in taking a deal from the initial concept through to completion. We deal with industrial sites and warehouses, offices, student schemes and retail and mixed use developments.
We have the expertise to meet your expectations and offer bespoke solutions to the challenges affecting your development, as we know that each project brings with it different structures, needs and outcomes. We will work alongside you to resolve issues, unusual or unexpected problems – we know that no development project is without them, and we know our clients value our proactive and creative approach to solving them.
We want to get to know your business and your commercial needs and objectives, as it is a core element of our understanding of how to deliver excellence in client service.
Our team can help you with:
- Providing advice on initial site assembly and site acquisition
- purchase and sale agreements
- Development agreements
- joint venture formations
- Negotiation of conditional land purchase agreements, options, pre-emptions and planning promotion agreements, acquisition and development financing, including forward funding agreements
- project completion
- pre-letting agreements and leases to occupiers
- permanent finance
- s106 agreements and infrastructure agreements with statutory undertakers
- Negotiation of overage/profit share arrangements