Our Employment solicitors provide expert advice to employers, in relation to all types of employment-related disputes.
Drawing on its wide-ranging experience, our team is able to provide swift, robust advice to clients, to ensure they take all necessary steps, at the earliest possible stage, to secure the best possible outcome. In some cases, this will involve helping clients to reduce the risk of any litigation arising in the first place; in others, it may be necessary to seek urgent relief in the courts.
Our Emp0loyment and Commercial Litigation teams regularly work alongside each other to ensure clients receive the best advice in relation to employment disputes. Whilst in some cases litigation is unavoidable, our team is able to help clients resolve their disputes through different forms of alternative dispute resolution, including without prejudice negotiations and mediation. Our team can help with such matters before or after litigation is started, as appropriate in the circumstances. We have a proven track record in developing and implementing effective commercial solutions for our clients.
If you have an employment-related dispute or need expert advice about how best to limit the prospect of a dispute arising and what steps you can take to protect your business or personal interests, please contact our Employment team to find out how we can help.
We make it possible by advising you on:
- Breach and enforcement of settlement agreements
- Breach of contract including restrictive covenants, notice periods and other claims
- Breach of “common law” duties, including an employee’s duty of fidelity
- Breach of directors’ duties
- Protection or misuse of confidential information and intellectual property, including copyright
- Delivery up of company property and access to information
- Defamation and malicious falsehood, including publications by departing employees
- Issuing and defending claims for injunctive relief
- Employment-related disputes in the Employment Tribunal, County Court and High Court
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, including mediation