Our agricultural team have over 100 years of experience and are committed in not only providing specialist advice to their clients but also understanding your business and the challenges the rural industry faces.
We are proud to act for a wide range of rural clients including estate and land owner, tenant farmers, investors and farming partnerships and businesses. Having experienced solicitors can save a substantial amount of time and costs, both of which we understand are key elements for any client.
Having the correct legal framework in place can save a substantial amount of time down the line and provide a clearer structure for the future.
Our team can help you with:-
- Sale and purchase of farms and estates including equestrian property
- Wayleaves and Telecommunications
- Covenants and easements affecting land
- Agricultural estates – management, planning and development
- Renewable energy projects, including wind farms, photovoltaic solar panels and anaerobic digesters
- Rights and responsibilities as a landowner or tenant
- Farming disputes and farming property disputes
- Tenancies (written or oral) including the termination of.