Attracting and Retaining Talent
The success of our firm has been based on the ability and dedication of our team. Harrison Drury appreciates that in order to thrive, we must provide every member of our team with a fulfilling and rewarding career.
We have invested heavily in Making it Possible for our team, who in-turn offer excellent levels of service to our clients and the wider community.
Recognised as one of the UK’s Top Small Businesses to Work For
As a firm we have been successful in placing in The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Businesses to Work For list for 3 consecutive years, as well as obtaining the Investors in People kite mark.
We offer our team:
- A clear vision, mission and set of values so we can all work together to achieve success
- A transparent approach, including interactive staff meetings to seek the views of employees and take them into account when making business decisions
- A collaborative culture underpinned by strong leadership and regular communication
- Serious investment in a modern Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme that recognises our people’s personal growth as our most valued asset
- A thriving staff social scheme to build a strong team mentality while also having fun
- A strong emphasis on the community, where we actively encourage our staff who want to get involved in community and voluntary projects
On top of this we offer an attractive salary and benefits package and the chance to work for one of the region’s fastest-growing and most forward-thinking law firms.