Employment & HR
Our Employment team provides a single point of reference for advice and practical assistance on a full range of HR & employment issues.
With ever changing employment legislation it has never been more important for employers to obtain prompt and accurate advice to guard against employee claims. Our team works hard to get to know our client businesses and provide a responsive and pragmatic service focused on achieving successful and commercial outcomes.
Our Employment solicitors and HR specialists can advise you on:
- Drafting contracts, policies, handbooks
- Advice and support for business owners, HR, line managers
- Handling disciplinary issues and grievances
- In house training to protect against claims and help managers manage staff
- Severance / settlement agreements
- Redundancy and internal reorganisation/restructures
- Business sales/purchases
- Business transfers – TUPE
- Employment disputes
- Employment Tribunal representation
Employment and HR Fixed Fee and Retainer Options
HR Compass is Harrison Drury’s employer protection scheme, giving businesses an easy and cost effective way to remove the burden and risk of employment legislation from their business. Click here for further information.