Employment & HR
Our Employment solicitors provide a single point of reference for advice and practical assistance on employment issues.
With ever changing employment legislation it has never been more important for employers to obtain prompt and accurate advice to guard against employee claims. Our solicitors work hard to get to know our client businesses and provide a responsive and pragmatic service focused on achieving successful and commercial outcomes.
Our Employment solicitors and HR advisers can advise you on:
- Advice and support for HR, line managers
- Business transfers – TUPE
- Drafting contracts, policies, handbooks
- Employment Tribunal representation
- Employment disputes and litigation
- Handling disciplinary issues and grievances
- HR Compass – Employer Protection Scheme which includes advice, support and insurance cover against employment tribunal claims
- In house training to protect against discrimination claims and help managers manage staff
- Redundancy and internal reorganisation
- Severance / settlement agreements
Employment and HR Fixed Fee and Retainer Options
HR Compass is Harrison Drury’s employer protection scheme, giving businesses an easy and cost effective way to remove the burden and risk of employment legislation from their business. Click here for further information.