Rhian joined Harrison Drury in 2013 having completed her law degree and postgraduate diploma in legal practice at the University of Central Lancashire. Prior to commencing her training contract with the Firm in 2014 and qualifying as a solicitor in 2016, Rhian worked as a paralegal in the commercial property team.
Rhian acts for a wide range of clients including companies, individuals, investors, developers and financial institutions and advises on all aspects of commercial property transactions including:
- freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals;
- option agreements, clawback agreements and conditional contracts;
- development formation/ initial site assembly;
- secured lending and re-financing;
- deeds of easement;
- leases and landlord & tenants matters;
- planning and utility agreements; and corporate support work.
In her spare time, Rhian enjoys spending time with her family and friends, keeping fit, with spinning, running and boxing being her firm favourites. Rhian also enjoys eating out, travelling and of course the odd glass of wine or two.