How fixed fee employer protection scheme works
All services are carried out by regulated and qualified solicitors who will be known to you by name. It comprises three core components that have been designed to offer seamless financial and business continuity protection:
1 The Audit (health check)
Your current employment contracts and policies will be reviewed so we can get to know your business and establish how to bring you up to date to achieve compliance within the law. New documents will be prepared where necessary.
Updates to your documents will be provided when there are future changes in legislation.
2 Expert Advice (ongoing support and dialogue)
Direct access to unlimited advice by a specialist employment law solicitor, who knows your business and understands your specific needs. You are given clear and practical advice which is in the best interest of your business. You will also receive regular email updates on employment law issues and free seminars during the year.
3 Insurance Policy (financial security)
Additional peace of mind is provided by this bespoke policy which fits seamlessly with our audit and expert advice services. We are fully authorised to handle employment claims brought against you. The policy pays the legal costs, covers settlements and any compensation awards made against your business. This radically minimises your exposure to unexpected financial loss, and caps all your employment law and HR costs. In real terms this will often result in huge cost savings.
Full details of the cover is available upon request.
How our scheme is unique
Our scheme is operated by dedicated professionals who understand the specific needs of your business. We are not a call centre.
- If necessary we will attend your premises
- We deliver hands on, practical solutions to problems, and advise how to avoid future claims
- We enable you to budget and cap all your employment law costs
- We seamlessly handle claims in your best interest through special arrangements with insurers.
Saving you time and money over the long term is not the only benefit:
- Financial certainty
- You can set a fixed budget for employment law costs, knowing there will be no unexpected payouts
- Cash flow friendly
- Spread the cost of HR Compass by installments through a monthly payment facility.
- Flexible and suitable
- You decide on the best price and insurance cover options to suit your needs as the package is tailored around your exact requirements.
- Face to face
- No call centres or restrictive, confusing advice. You can be fully confident when dealing with staffing issues because a dedicated solicitor is just a phone call away.
- Regulated expert advice
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and must act in the best interests of our clients. Tackle employment conflicts before they arise and receive clear advice on the consequences of business decisions relating to your employees.
Focus on profitability
No more wasted management time – we will get your business compliant and handle any employment disputes on your behalf.