Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism
The Hospitality and leisure industry is one of the most varied and vibrant in the UK, encompassing a broad range of organisations and businesses that require multi-discipline legal advice.
We have established and developed long-term relationships with our clients in this sector which has enabled us to have a deeper understanding of the myriad issues that impact upon them. Our hospitality and leisure solicitors understand the unique opportunities and challenges faced by those operating in the sector and can provide pragmatic and considered solutions.
We make it possible by becoming familiar with your strategies, challenges, procedures and the way your people like to operate to ensure we provide bespoke advice for your business. We are commercially-focused and cost-conscious in our approach to all tourism and retail law issues.
Our hospitality and leisure solicitors offer the full range of legal services to operators within this sector and in particular have notable strength in corporate, employment law, health and safety law, regulatory and compliance, commercial property, dispute resolution, licensing law and acquisitions.
The types of business we regularly advise include:
- Restaurants, pubs and clubs – We have advised numerous restaurants, pubs, clubs and entertainment venues on issues such as licensing requirements, commercial disputes, property disputes and employment issues.
- Hotels and accommodation providers – We have provided advice to hotels, guest houses and bed and breakfast providers across the region area on a full range of legal issues, including acquisitions, employment issues, and commercial disputes.
- Garden centres – We are have advised numerous garden centres, farm shops, nurseries and food producers in the region, including advising on the buying and selling of businesses.
- Music venues and events – We have advised national music festival promoters and major concert events throughout the UK. This has included advice, negotiation and drafting of all contracts and all other legal issues.
Services we provide in the Leisure, Retail and Tourism sector include:
- Corporate and commercial
- Licensing law issues
- Dispute resolution
- Employment law
- Commercial property law
- Regulatory and compliance
Our Hospitality and Leisure Experts
Latest Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism News & Advice
The four-day working week: How it may affect the leisure and hospitality sectors
The Hospitality and leisure industry is one of the most varied and vibrant in the…09/06/22
Harrison Drury advises on major caravan park deal
The Hospitality and leisure industry is one of the most varied and vibrant in the…27/05/22
Entrepreneur opens Thai restaurant with ‘street market’ feel in Lancaster
The Hospitality and leisure industry is one of the most varied and vibrant in the…16/03/22
Retaining hospitality staff – A conversation with James’ Places
The Hospitality and leisure industry is one of the most varied and vibrant in the…06/01/22
What are the latest rules on face coverings and COVID passes? – December 2021
The Hospitality and leisure industry is one of the most varied and vibrant in the…17/12/21