Harrison Drury has a long association with the care home sector, having represented and advised residential care homes, larger care groups and care professionals for many years.
Our specialist care home sector team is made up of experts with a deep knowledge and understanding of the many legal issues where care homes require bespoke advice and support.
These include advice on:
• Employment and HR matters
• Regulatory issues, such as data protection and CQC investigations
• Contracts – for residents and suppliers
• Dispute resolution
• Commercial property advice
• Buying and selling of care home businesses
• Business turnaround and restructuring
• Private client services – such as resident and family support