We understand that one of the largest financial and legal burdens on care home businesses is managing their people, as well as dealing with the threat of legal action.
HD Care is our bespoke legal product, exclusive to care homes. Its fixed-fee nature means your members can take a proactive approach to solving employment issues while keeping their legal costs under control.
Devised with the unique legal needs of care home businesses in mind, it offers peace of mind that legal risks are being minimised across the business.
For a fixed-monthly fee, your business will receive:
- Full access to all our HR Compass services – removing the burden and risk of employment legislation from the business.
- Insurance cover to protect the business against the potential cost of fines for such things as data protection breaches, employment claims and regulatory investigations. This includes up to £10,000 of crisis management / PR support.
- A dedicated manager and single point of contact for all their legal issues.
- A 10% discount on all Harrison Drury’s legal services
- Free initial consultation with our legal experts for other legal services they require.
The added benefits of HDCare for your business are:
- Short minimum contract – Our two-year minimum contract is much lower than other fixed-fee legal retainer products on the market.
- Value for money review – Your members will receive a review at the end of year one to make sure they are getting the right level of service.
- Spreading the cost of special projects – Option to spread some of the cost of special projects (those not covered by HDCare) over the period of the retainer.