Employment disputes can arise in even the best-run businesses, and when they do occur, it is important that you can access legal advice without jeopardising your relationship with your employer.
We offer confidential advice on claims in the following areas and many more:
- Wrongful or unfair dismissal
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, race, disability, religious or sexual orientation
- Breach of contract
- Wage deductions
- Working hours and holiday entitlement
- Parental leave and time off for dependants
- Victimisation and bullying
What do Employment Disputes Cost?